Orangutech is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in both Collaboration, and Content and Application Development. We help our clients modernize their workplace while maximizing user adoption and effective collaboration using Microsoft-centric software, solutions, and services. Orangutech is an intimate workplace that fosters a collaborative work environment where initiative and innovation are welcomed and rewarded.
Orangutech is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Director of Delivery. In this role, you will be an individual who is very passionate about taking on problems and providing solutions for businesses and software users. You are always looking to tackle new challenges for further growth and possess the ability to deliver results and exceed expectations.
Notice: Due to COVID-19, Orangutech is currently working from home for the foreseeable future. Our office is based in downtown Ottawa. This role is open to candidates who are capable of regularly commuting to and from the office once normal office activities resume. Interviews will be conducted either over phone or video calls.
As a Director of Delivery you will:
· Developing relationships and guiding Clients through the first steps of their onboarding in coordination with the Account Executives and the Director of Sales;
· Building and managing relationships with key stakeholders within assigned client organizations;
· Managing the processes and procedures for the provisioning, setup, data load, build, test, and deployment of customer systems and associated modules;
· Advocating, coordinating, and working with all internal groups to ensure client success;
· Managing the initial onboarding process, specifically focused on understanding Client goals, (i.e. business, data, etc.);
· Managing deliverables through client-facing reports, weekly status meetings, and milestone plans;
· Provide feedback, goals, and guidance to implementation team;
· Assist clients in developing their workflows, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and company-wide rollout strategy;
· Act as a leadership resource for the entire Service Delivery Team department.
· Oversee the development and growth of our internal implementation teams
· Facilitate the creation of delivery processes surrounding each of our key software / solution offerings
· Manage the deliverables, timelines, and client interactions for our internal implementation teams, and act as a point of escalation when needed.
· Represent the Delivery Team as a member of the Orangutech Leadership team, helping set strategy, goals, and vision for the overall organization.
What will you bring to Orangutech?
· Diploma or degree in computer science or another relevant field;
· 5 - 10 years of working experience as a Manager or Director in a Service Delivery or Customer Success environment;
· Superior customer facing abilities;
· Significant experience with mentoring and training team members;
· Product configuration and implementation;
· Technical product demonstration;
· Must hold or be eligible to hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance;
· Strong troubleshooting and incident resolution skills;
· Ability to prioritize tasks and projects;
· Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
What do you get in return?
• Flexible working environment;
• Competitive salary including bonus structure;
• Full benefits package;
• Outstanding people: collaborate with some of the industry’s top minds;
• Generous time-off including a companywide shutdown over the Christmas holidays;
• Even though we are remote, we still manage to have fun! We hope you like trivia games and practicing mindfulness every second Friday!
Interested applicants can send their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org