Orangutech is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner in both Collaboration, and Content and Application Development. We help our clients modernize their workplace while maximizing user adoption and effective collaboration using Microsoft-centric software, solutions, and services. Orangutech is an intimate workplace that fosters a collaborative work environment where initiative and innovation are welcomed and rewarded.
Orangutech is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Renewals Coordinator to work with our existing and prospective software customers. In this role, you will be responsible for following up with existing customers and familiarizing new customers with Orangutech’s products and services. Specifically, you will be working with the Sales and Service Delivery team and our major Federal clients in assisting them with Orangutech’s user adoption tools to help foster technology implementations.
Notice: Due to COVID-19, Orangutech and its consultants are currently working from home for the foreseeable future. Interviews will be conducted either over phone or video calls.
As a Renewals Coordinator, you will:
· Create and track sales opportunities (leads, renewals, deal registrations, etc.);
· Oversee all assigned contract renewals, which includes working directly with customers and partners, to ensure timely and accurate execution;
· Conduct check-in meetings with customers outside of the renewal timeline to gauge customer satisfaction, identify upsell opportunities and / or potential risk.
· Holding regular proactive meetings with key vendors in order to identify any risk to on time renewals early and manage the process to mitigate that risk;
· Hold regular meetings with peers in Account Management and Service Delivery;
· Ensure the CRM system is up to date with the current status of renewals, tasks, and activities;
· Manage the ‘At Risk’ process for your customers;
· Drive successful engagement throughout the entire post-sale lifecycle of assigned customers as the “owner” of customer relationships. Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers.
What will you bring to Orangutech?
· 1 – 2 years’ experience in a sales, retail, or hospitality role;
· University or College diploma (new grads welcome);
· Excellent telephone and email etiquette;
· Tech savvy and a fast learner;
· Self-starter, independent, and proactive;
· A can-do attitude;
· The ability to work well independently and as part of a team;
· Must hold or be eligible to hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance.
What do you get in return?
· Flexible working environment;
· Competitive salary including commission structure;
· Full benefits package;
· Outstanding people: collaborate with some of the industry’s top minds;
· Generous time-off including a companywide shutdown over the Christmas holidays;
· Even though we are remote, we still manage to have fun! We hope you like trivia games and practicing mindfulness every second Friday!
Interested applicants can send their resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org